- Are you a blogger or aspire to be one?
- Well the good news for you is that Content is the King in the 21st century and the bad news is that every blogger wants to be the king
- Welcome to my abcenglish.com.
- I am your facilitator Timir.
- You must have guessed by now that today’s discussion is on one of the commonly asked questions these days by the content marketers
- That is
- How to be a blogging authority in their niche?
- Blogging nowadays is the most powerful medium of interaction with the audience of one’s own niche
- All Bloggers aspire to be an authority in their niche to leverage its power to reach maximum audience
The three key ingredients of any successful blog post
- They catch a viewer’s attention
- They’re helpful to a specific audience
- They are unique
Well, before we elaborate on some popular blog styles, let’s talk on some basic things to be kept in mind while writing a blog that grabs the attention of your audience
- Use short sentences in which information is broken into small chunks
- Put the reader first. The purpose of writing a blog is about persuading the reader whom you are communicating your ideas to
- Organizing your thoughts in a way that look natural to engage the audience with your blog post
- The conversational style of writing with simple words serves the purpose of your blog post by connecting with your audience as it is easy to get through and to understand
- Being specific and clear with your ideas creates a good impression in the reader’s mind
- Consistency in blog posting is the key to a successful blogging career
Keeping these basic things in mind, you can become a successful blogger in your niche
I am sure that you loved and found this lesson useful.
Please like and subscribe the channel to keep learning